You understand how creative communication works, and you know how to build concepts for every kind of brand. You understand the importance of coming up with key and kick-ass insights together with your fellow creatives at SUPERMACHINE.
Even more importantly: you know how to gain those insights yourself. You can build communication plans out of five strangely misspelt words from a client. You can position brands in our ever-changing society. And you know how to present your revolutionary ideas back to clients.
If you are not used to doing any of that, you are at least willing to reflect on it. You believe your creative thinking is not just absurdly creative but has a sense of intelligence behind it, because it is based on research and strategic thinking.
We need you to create communication campaigns together with our team of creatives. Your concepts will not only be based on your creative gut feeling but also on a strategic analyse for the brand you are working for.
- Dissect complex pieces of information into simple, yet intelligent, briefings.
- Present insights in an engaging and inspirational way.
- Be the fuel to our creative fire.
- Collaborate with both creative and account teams to deliver work that creates impact.
- Build strong relationships with creative, account and client teams as well as with partner agencies.
- See growth opportunities and seize them.
- Lead presentations, both internal and aimed at clients.
- Create communication concepts from the briefing you created together with the team of creatives.
- An in-depth understanding of how our clients' businesses operate and the motivations of their various stakeholders.
- A passion for advertising, marketing and communication
- Ability to summarize information in clear, concise and impactful ways
- Superior judge of creative work
- A team player who wants to build on ideas and make them better
- Excellent ability to filter information and reveal insights
- Superior storyteller (both written and verbal)
- Ability to inspire others with strategic insights
- A creative mind, able to transform a briefing into a creative concept.
- +2 years of experience in an agency environment
- Quantitative and qualitative research expert
- Master of technological, cultural and media trends and practices
- Vast knowledge of cultural and human trends
- Experience in creating conceptual communication campaigns