Are you able to stop audiences mid-sentence?
Copywriter? Copyrighter? Copyraider? As you can see, we are looking for an experienced copywriter, who lives to understand the world around him or her. Who wants to use his/her knowledge to create relevant solutions for brands.
A team player and big dreamer, who believes advertising can be so much more interesting than it is right now. Who spits words like Eminem, Obama and the Scatman in a rap battle.
And if you like coffee, we will be your coffeewriter! (Right? Right?)
- Give your audience goosebumps through the right words and concepts
- Think strategically and creatively
- Dissect creative briefings into simple and intelligent solutions
- Present in an engaging and inspirational way
- Create engaging pieces of content
- Write strong short and short long copy
- Power up concepts together with the other creatives
- You are fluent in Dutch (yes, you can be West-Flemish)
- Knowledge of the Englishes or French is a plus (ah oui hohoho)
- You are a superior storyteller (both written and verbal)
- You are a creative mind, who comes up with killer creative concepts
- You are passionate about advertising, marketing and communication
- You are a team player who wants to build on ideas and make them better
- You are able to work individually as well as in team with other creatives, strategists, producers and clients
- You have experience writing websites, slogans, mailings, socials, posters, flyers, POS, radio, and television scripts
- You are a master proofreader and a spell checking masjien
- You are able to write a better call to action than the one below
- You have at least 5 years of experience in advertising. Seriously. Please do not apply if you have less experience or no experience with advertising agencies at all.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A negotiable salary, money gun included
- Love, a lot of love
- The chance to grow through trainings, workshops etc.
- Fringe benefits (insurance, food, that kinda stuff)
- Stupid word jokes every day
- An interesting and diverse package of clients to work for
Ya feel us? Apply now!